Stick it to the liberal elites

By John Labriola - You know Citrus County's liberal elites are terrified of you when the Citrus County Chronicle runs two front-page hit pieces on you in the space of just four days. I earned that distinction this past week, when the Chronicle decided to cast me as a scary bigot because I'm against overdevelopment.

On Thursday, the Chronicle attacked me over my comments at last week's Inverness City Council meeting, when I dared to criticize the council for their repeated approval of zoning and land use changes to allow the construction of high-density residential projects such as the new Colonnade Park apartment complex. I told council members that their push for more and more overdevelopment threatens to destroy our community's small-town conservative Christian character and turn us into just another overcrowded, high-crime liberal metropolis like Tampa. The liberal-dominated council which is understandably out of touch with the voters since the city has not held an election for council since 2008 – acted horrified and condemned my remarks as "discriminatory," proving it's time for a change on the council.

Then on Sunday, the Chronicle riffed on its "bigot" theme by running another one-sided attack piece on its front page about the fact that my former South Florida condo association board where I once served as president was slapped with a bogus housing discrimination lawsuit. Naturally the Chronicle didn't make any effort to contact either me or the association's attorney to get the facts on why the lawsuit is completely frivolous. 

Anyone who's even slightly familiar with the court system knows that the Fair Housing Act has become a notorious vehicle for never-ending nuisance lawsuits that only serve to enrich greedy trial lawyers and their dishonest clients who see the "race card" as their ticket to millions. The Chronicle's reporter Fred Hiers didn't bother checking out the fact that my former condo association was majority black when it was laughably sued for racial discrimination, or that the plaintiff's fiancĂ© is the nephew of Robert Runcie, the disgraced former Broward County Schools Superintendent best known for using the race card to dismiss any criticism about his failed leadership  until he was finally charged with perjury and arrested last year for lying to a grand jury about his responsibility surrounding events leading to the Parkland High School massacre.

I'm proud to be such a favorite target of the liberal Chronicle, and I wear their hatred as a badge of honor. They hate me because they hate YOU and YOUR VALUES. They hate the fact that I will represent the will of the PEOPLE and not the left: that I will work to stop taxpayer-funded celebrations of the LGBT lifestyle, promote the culture of life, and not be afraid to say NO to the developers. 

The Citrus County Chronicle and their leftist friends are obviously terrified of me winning my election for Inverness City Council this November. You know this race is important to them when they're so panicked and afraid. I'm the most serious threat to their power structure in years because they know I will never bow down to them. That's why I need your help to fight back and win! Please send any amount you can using the donation link below, and let's STICK IT TO THE CHRONICLE AND THE LIBERAL ELITES!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheriff doubles down on support for Biden's FBI

Rep. Massullo responds to accusations against his medical practice

Commissioner Davis demands $$$ for pro-LGBT, anti-white tourism plan